Art

Photo Of The Day: Grasses In The Sun

Taken outside of Rome in the summer of 2011:

grasses in the sun dragona

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Photo Of The Day: Grasses In The Sun

    • Thank you for your kind words, Douglas. I am glad that you have enjoyed my pictures. I wish I could feel that I deserved your praise (as much as I enjoy it), but to be honest, I believe that about 90% of photography is just about being in the right place at the right time, with the other 10% simply being able to hold the camera straight…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s